Chambers Canada recommends leading lawyers and a range of provincial, national and international law firms based across the country for those looking for the most suitable providers of legal services. The Chambers Canada team works with law firms of all sizes, from small local boutique firms to large full-service firms to provide unparalleled insight to clients with various types of legal needs.
McEwan Partners is ranked Band 1 in General Commercial Litigation, 2022
Chambers Canada had this to say about the firm
“McEwan Partners is a market-leading litigation-focused boutique recognised for its significant capabilities across a wide variety of commercial and corporate disputes. The Vancouver-based team features a number of top advocates, with diverse experience covering issues such as product liability, securities litigation and class actions. The firm offers excellent representation to clients in the energy, real estate and financial services sectors, among others.”
The Chambers Research is conducted by 200 Research Analysts, across 200 jurisdictions and provides nearly 6,000 rankings tables. Annually they collect hundreds of thousands of responses from clients, the majority via in-depth interview.
Lawyers recognized by Chambers Canada, 2022
Ken McEwan, K.C.
- Band 1 General Commercial
- Band 2 Securities
- “Kenneth McEwan K.C. is a premier litigator who acts on a broad array of corporate and commercial dispute resolution. He is acclaimed for his handling of contentious securities cases and has a wealth of experience in trials at both the provincial and federal levels.”
Robert (Bob) Cooper, K.C.
- Band 2 Securities
- Band 3 General Commercial
- “Vancouver-based Bob Cooper K.C. is well known in the BC market for his expertise in securities law. He also operates a busy commercial litigation practice, frequently active in shareholder disputes and arbitration for international and domestic clients.”
Craig Dennis, K.C.
- Band 2 General Commercial
“Craig Dennis K.C. in Vancouver is highlighted for his experience in commercial dispute resolution. He regularly acts on professional liability disputes and class action defence, and holds additional expertise in administrative law.”
- Chambers Up-and-Coming lawyers for 2022.
The Chambers ‘Up and Coming’ category lists those who are driving their firm’s growth as they begin to establish their reputation in the legal profession.
Chambers had the following to say about Emily and her work:
“Emily Kirkpatrick is developing a respected general commercial litigation practice in Vancouver. She has been engaged for representation across a range of areas, including shareholder litigation, property disputes and class action proceedings.”
“Emily Kirkpatrick is an extremely strong counsel.”