Ray L. Power
Ray Power is developing a broad litigation practice with a particular interest in commercial and administrative law.
Ray received his law degree from the University of British Columbia in 2018. While in law school, Ray spent two summers at the Vancouver office of an international law firm. He also worked as a research assistant for Professor Wei Cui in the areas of tax and commercial law, and spent time working at the Indigenous Community Legal Clinic in Vancouver’s Downtown Eastside neighbourhood.
Prior to joining McEwan Partners, Ray clerked for the Honourable Justice Michael Manson at the Federal Court in Ottawa.
- JD, University of British Columbia (2018)
- MA, Queen’s University (2015)
- BSc, University of Victoria (2014)
- Member of the Law Society of British Columbia (2019)
- Member of the Law Society of Ontario (2019)
- British Columbia, 2019
- Ontario, 2019