Ray L. Power
Ray practices civil litigation with a particular focus on commercial and administrative law. His practice includes professional liability claims, administrative proceedings, real estate disputes and civil fraud cases. Ray has appeared as counsel before all levels of court in British Columbia.
Ray received his law degree from the University of British Columbia. While in law school he worked at the Vancouver office of an international law firm. After law school, Ray clerked for the Honourable Justice Michael Manson at the Federal Court in Ottawa.
- JD, University of British Columbia (2018)
- MA, Queen’s University (2015)
- BSc, University of Victoria (2014)
- Member of the Law Society of British Columbia (2019)
- Member of the Law Society of Ontario (2019)
- Member of The Advocates’ Society (2020)
- British Columbia, 2019
- Ontario, 2019
Craig Dennis, Q.C. and Ray Power successful in the Court of Appeal in case concerning expiry of limitation period
In Smithe Residences Ltd. v. 4 Corners Properties Ltd., 2020 BCCA 227, Craig Dennis, Q.C. and Ray Power successfully represented the appellant in an appeal that the Court described... Read more