Angelina has a broad litigation practice with a focus on commercial litigation. Angelina assists clients in English and Korean.
Prior to joining McEwan Partners, Angelina worked at a boutique family law firm in downtown Vancouver assisting clients with high net worth property division disputes. Angelina obtained her law degree from Thompson Rivers University, where she received the Law Dean’s Award 2021. During law school, Angelina worked as a research assistant, a student clinician, and founded TRU PALS (“Pan-Asian Law Society”). Angelina also holds a Bachelor of Arts from the University of British Columbia with a major in Political Science, and a minor in International Relations.
Outside of work, Angelina likes to travel, keep active, and share good food with her friends and family.
- JD, Thompson Rivers University, 2021
- BA, University of British Columbia, 2018
- Sciences Po, Exchange program, 2015
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Vancouver Bar Association
- Member, Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers BC
- British Columbia (2022)