Emma 's Assistant
Emma has a general litigation practice with experience in corporate and commercial litigation, domestic and international arbitration, and administrative law.
Before joining McEwan Partners, Emma articled with an international law firm in Vancouver. Emma received her law degree from the Allard School of Law at the University of British Columbia, where she was involved with several student and volunteer initiatives including the Law Students’ Legal Advice Program. Emma also holds a BA (with Distinction) from Simon Fraser University with a major in Criminology and a certificate in Legal Studies.
- JD, University of British Columbia, 2019
- BA, Simon Fraser University, 2015
- Law Society of British Columbia, 2019
- Canadian Bar Association, 2019
- Vancouver Bar Association, 2020
- British Columbia, 2020